Monday, July 1, 2019

Random Thoughts: Happy Monday

Monday, Monday; what is there to look forward to?
Well, if only I had something to look forward to when I got home….

Hold on. Let’s back up for a minute. 

 
Awhile back, I wrote a post about how certain words cause an instant reaction in us. To be more exact, I was referring to a specific word then as well as now. Yes, you can probably guess the word is panties. I won’t repeat myself entirely, but if you are interested in some of my extended thoughts on the subject, you can read the post here.

I will repeat a few things however:

  • 1) Obviously that panties is one of my favorite words.
  • 2) And more importantly that I have used the word panties with planned intent, including to cause some intentional uneasiness.
  • 3) Furthermore If you have visited here often enough, you may or may not have picked up on the fact that I used to pick out panties for my girls. To be clear, I gave them very clear instructions on which pair to wear for which occasion and in the case of the long-term relationship with My Girl, I selected her panties most everyday. I did this for various reasons serving specific purposes as you may already be aware.


In all those times one of things I always wanted to give my girls, but was unable to come across adequately were “Days of the Week” panties. The closest I got to this concept was picking specific styles / colors for certain days. A Days of the Week set would have made things easier for My Girl and for the pantie-checks. 



These are perfect in my opinion:


Click to Enlarge and see why they are seemingly perfect.
Should be a notable large file.

So when I came across this picture, I was happily surprised and wishfully dreaming that I had a special lady to buy them for…ah, but not at this time.

Regardless -

Ladies, I have a few questions for you down below. Please vote or better yet answer via comments. 

Gentlemen, I got nothing for you but to enjoy the visuals.
 

And on that note I hope you all have a Happy Monday.




 

2 comments:

  1. I actually only have ONE that has a day of the week on it - it says Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fondles -
    Haha - Do explain, how do you only have one pair? Did you lose the others?
    Or are you a Thursday child and thus only bought the one?

    Best,
    Enzo

    PS
    Apologies for the delayed response as it was an extra busy weekend and just saw your comments.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always encouraged and appreciated -- Just remember to be polite.