Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Windy Wednesday

In case the title doesn't give it away or you simply have forgotten as it has been a minute since my last themed offering, I present you with this latest addition:

What: Windy Wednesday.

Why: Because I need a smile. Don't you?
*

Who: One naughty girl.


Where: Hopefully coming to my outdoor deck sometime soon.




*And it gives me an excuse for a simple check in via a quick post.

I know this doesn't appear to be a Windblown skirt per my usual as this young lady doesn't seem to be embarrassed or reacting as so many others normally would in her situation. She is quite the opposite in fact. She is clearly laughing at her own dismay, accepting it for what it is and quite possibly enjoying it all! Good for her!

I know there are differences out there:
Windblown Skirt, Upskirts, Skirtlifting, etc.
All of
which I classify very distinctly in my book, well, because they are. This reminds me that I am overdue in posting my explanation of the differences in varieties and my reason for favoring some and not a fan of others. That is if anyone is still (or ever was) interested in hearing about such rationale?

Regardless,
here is the full video below. Sound on for full effect.
I hope this brings as much as a smile to your face as it did to mine and apparently to hers as well!


Such a beautiful, happy, easy-going girl!

Hopefully that video worked. If not let me know.


I love so much of this video, from the fact that it is obviously an unplanned, non-pro shot clearly, as proved by multiple clues with her underwear being a big clue if nothing else. To the fact that I love the fit and look of her panties considering and especially for what I'm going to wager are an everyday pair. To proof to the theory that someone once told me that longer dresses and skirts or often times more susceptible to the wind than shorter ones. To the fact that she didn't drop her beer and in turn sacrificed her modesty; smart girl!


Are you surprised I had so much to say on one short clip? Are you really?

Regardless, had this been my girl, her smile would probably have been short-lived; while my smile would have grown exponentially as this would have presented the perfect excuse, I mean rationale, for some on the spot discipline. More than likely just a spontaneous (and rare) fun-spanking. Which since we are on the topic this is the type of girl I need to find, but that indeed is another topic all together.
 
Oh, and in case you missed the message of my prior post, I am still interested in knowing how you are all doing out there. The onslaught of this year keeps coming at us and testing daily. How are you holding up?

9 comments:

  1. I had never considered the differences between Windblown Skirts, Upskirts or Skirtlifting. Guys that take upskirt pictures are pervs to me.

    This lass took it in good nature. Hella breeze. I commend her for not dropping her beer.

    Skirt lifting seems to be akin to on purpose thigh flashing. Flirty fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping the beer for holding her skirt down... and getting a bare bottom spanking... and going without knickers...
    Oh I am being naughty !
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bogey - Based on your comments, I believe you may already share similar definitions of the varieties of “skirts”.

    And that breeze is a full on wind storm!


    B - Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny clip! She certainly has a great deal of confidence. I would have freaked.
    As to your question... teaching is really hard during this time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Minielle -
    Thanks for commenting.

    Are you using Zoom to teach or similar? I think this school year is a huge challenge for both students and teachers; I can’t imagine. I have friends who are teachers who also have little ones at home just to make it twice as demanding.

    As far as the clip, I don’t think you are the only one; I think most girls would have freaked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are in person and I am zooming. I cannot believe how hard teaching is now. I am exhausted at the end of my day and spend a great deal of my weekend time working on my plans for the Week. We need to put our plans in at least 3 different areas to comply with all the requirements for admin.

      Delete
  6. why we're all doing pretty well over here, thank you for asking. i hope you're hanging in there too!

    That was a cute clip. It did put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fondles - Glad to hear you are all doing pretty well, Hopefully it is on the decline or at least well under control in you part of the world.

    Glad it made you smile!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Minielle - I am sure it is exhausting. I only have a few meetings via Zoom and those wear me out, I can only imagine teaching via Zoom all day.
    Hang in there, at least the winter break will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always encouraged and appreciated -- Just remember to be polite.