Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Hump Day: Morning Interlude

Wednesday already? Or Wednesday barely?

Today happens to be Hump Day which
is probably no surprise to you if you happen to work in an office environment. Not that other jobs don't count down their weekdays either, but I personally have always found this mid-week celebration prevelant in the office environment. Not sure why that is since despite its drudgery, it still beats hard labor.


Therefore in honor of Hump Day - a very brief photo play for your review. I hope it is a welcome distraction.

...............


7:15 am
Gentle footfalls on hardwood floors.
A hollow stream of coffee pouring into a ceramic mug. Swish. Drip. Drip.
Drip.



Frannie - He..hee..here’s your cup.

Enzo - You have that. I’ll grab a full cup on the way into work.


Frannie
- But….Are you still mad?


Enzo
- I’m leaving. You can take the bus today.


Frannie
- Wwhat? Wait. I’ll be late if I take the bus.


Enzo 
- You should have thought about that earlier. Just don't be late getting home. I’ll finish dealing with you then.


Frannie
- Finish? I thought I was done?! Jus, just look at me.

Enzo - I am looking at you and that is why I know you are far from done. Warmed up, but not done.





6:49
am
Thunderous claps of skin on skin contact.
Yelps and fast-paced pleads breakthrough the fading morning still.


Frannie
- I’m sss…sa…sarrieee!


Enzo 
- You will be sorry – eventually. I can’t believe you. Drinking the last cup of coffee and not even thinking of setting up a new one to brew.


Frannie
- Oh! Oh. Oww! Ugh. Ow!


Enzo 
- What about flushing the toilet while I was still in the shower?


Frannie
- I had to pee.


Enzo 
- You were supposed to join me in the shower.


Frannie
- ….but I needed coffee first.


Enzo
- And all this on top of your not wanting to get up this morning.


Frannie
- Oww! Ugh. I just wanted to sleep innnn. It’s not like you were in a hurrr…ie.


Enzo 
- Yes, but I managed to give you a nice wake up call and still get up, didn’t I?






6:25
am
Swish. Swish. Creek.
Creek. Creek. Creek. Creek.
Grunts, groans and incoherent protests.


Frannie
- Owww! Gawd, tha…t...  Ughhhh! Slooow...down. Thattt's...ughhh…


Enzo
- Good! Now that I got your attention maybe you’ll get up.


Frannie
- I’m up! I’m up! Gawd, how could I not be. Ohhh! Ohh. Owww!


Enzo
- Isn't this what you wanted?


Frannie
- Ya..yes, bb-but...


Enzo
- Well, happy hump day. So who's the insatiable, horny little bitch? Who is?


Frannie
- Guu! Gawd! Uhhh! 
Yes! Yes!  I. I.   I am! I am!





6:15
am
Silence but for the whisper of the curtains swaying against the bedsheets.
Distant birds chirp their piercing greetings into the morning.
The swishing of skin sliding backwards against crisp sheets.


Frannie - Mmmmm…mmmm.

Silence.

A thrust of joined body weight shifting.


Enzo 
- Well, good morning to you too.


Frannie
- You’re up and at attention as always.


Enzo 
- Get up and turn on the coffee and I’ll meet you in the shower.
 

Frannie
- Ummmm. I don’t want to get up. I don’t want to go to…to wwor…
Ohh!

Enzo 
- Be a good girl and get up.
 

Frannie
- No. I’m ready for all of you now.
 

Enzo 
- Uh, I don’t think you are quite ready yet. Meet you in the shower.


Frannie
- Mmmm, no. No, don’t go. Don't pull out. Please. Just stay. Stay inside.
Finish. Pppleasse.


............... 

So would you enjoy this wake up call?
Did Frannie deserve that spanking?

How about the one to come later today?

Silent votes count via the Polls, but comments are most appreciated.







6 comments:

  1. I gotta say I like this one so far, can't wait for the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like I missed out during my working years. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same as SG.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous - Thanks for commenting. Glad you liked it. Unfortunately, a possible next chapter might not be soon. Will have other posts before then.

    Sunny - What? How? I thought Hump Day was a national thing? LOL

    Ronnie - Really? Perhaps it isn’t an international event. LOL
    Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it. Can't believe I checked in and you had two new post up.

    I'm with the first commenter, I'd love another chapter.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather - Glad you were happily surprised at he two posts. Thanks for always stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always encouraged and appreciated -- Just remember to be polite.