Friday, November 18, 2022

LOL XVII - Seventeen

Welcome one and all, it is LOL XVII.

Hello there, old friends, acquaintances and quiet strangers. I can't believe that here we are nearing the end of another year and in turn another edition of the yearly event with the new twist as of last year, no longer solely “Love Our Lurkers”; but is now the all encompassing “Love Our Lifestyle”.

I am off to a late start to the festivities, but from a quick glance at things in the blogosphere it appears as if I'm not alone in that. I am not sure how many bloggers will be participating this year, but I do encourage you to visit them all and say hello!

You can visit them all via an easy blog-hop from Hermione’s, our official host, blog; linked for your convenience right
here.





To me LOL Days are an opportunity to remind you all that this is a welcoming place for those that share this lifestyle interest. You know the one - TTWD.
  • A reminder that this is a welcoming blog for those who enjoy the D/s lifestyle, but in particular for those who prefer their dynamic in any of its M/f iterations.

  • From general M/f relationships dynamics that exist as such, but aren’t often clearly labeled as D/s, but are in fact just that.

  • From those “unlabeled” dynamics, to the titled and clearly defined relationships such as D/lg or CG/lg. With the submissive side also possibly being everything from and including lg, to princesses and pets and even on rare occasion a brat.

  • And perhaps this is a most welcome blog for those who unapologetically enjoy the cornerstone of these M/f relationships – Domestic Discipline.

So now that you know where you are at – Welcome!

…..


In the past we bloggers used the opportunity of LOL Days for its original intent, to help persuade “lurkers” to come forward and say hello; while asking the frequent visitors here a question or two. 

This go around, I will ask a couple of questions:

  • Has your interest in reading these lifestyle blogs waned over time,
    over the last year in particular;
    remained the same,
    or maybe possibly increased?


  • If you've visited before, is there anything that draws you to this blog in particular?
    (Is there something unique that you read here that appeals to you that you don't find easily elsewhere)?

I'm curious especially since I haven't post much at all this year; wondering if anyone has visited much in my absence.

…..

If you are new here, you should take a moment to read the description below*** so that you are clear what this blog is and more importantly what it is not. 

Just as well, if you’ve been here before, a yearly reminder wouldn’t hurt.

…..

Would love to hear from you anytime, but especially during these LOL days!

All the best,

Enzo

 

*** An explanation of my Everyday Voice as heard here:

Welcome to this wonderful place that looks, sounds, feels and smells like our own everyday world, but with some distinct differences. A place where adult girls who shun their responsibilities, are made to pay for their offenses, where their entitled or arrogant attitudes are checked often and their bottoms are the primary focus of their penance.  
 
 

This is a place to see and hear of girls flushed to all cheeks with embarrassment and occasionally brought to the edge of humiliation.

 

Not only is this a place whose focus is the disciplining of young ladies in various clever and embarrassing ways, but a place to also admire and be in awe of the female creature in all her inner, outer and spiritual beauty; all in an everyday context.


Additionally it is a place where nature and synchronicity agree and conspire
with short skirts and sheer dresses to turn on their owners much to their dismay;
but to the welcomed entertainment and joy of those fortunate to witness such beauty.

.....

But, please don't ever confuse this place as somewhere where women are meant to be disrespected or degraded. These stories are a blend of fantasy and reality. Non-consensual discipline is for the young ladies who deep down secretly crave it; not something done out of a lopsided abusive relationship or anything worse. 

 However, discipline here is seldom random and never unwarranted. Well administered spankings are fully justified. The young ladies may seldom be willing participants, but that is the fantasy aspect right? I don't believe every story needs to have a "disclaimer" paragraph at the end that explains that those involved were in a prior relationship, secretly planning and consenting all along as so many authors choose to include. For me that merely spoils the entire story.

I hope you enjoy what you find here,
come back often and say hello when you do.



10 comments:

  1. Hi Enzo,

    Better late than never! Thank you for joining us this year, and for the wonderful graphic.

    I don't visit blogs as often as I used to, and the ones I do visit regularly have moved away from spanking as the main topic. One reason is that spanking is no longer the forbidden, exciting activity it once was. that's mostly due to the realization that it is so common, and so many people writer about and experience it. It's now a regular part of life for us. So I don't feel an urgency to read about it or exchange ideas.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that spanking (in general) seems more common as an act, but I still wonder how truly acceptable it is in domestic discipline and BDSM settings. I'll have to write out my thoughts on that further. Thanks for visiting and commenting today Hermione.

      Delete
  2. Nice to see that you are back, Enzo. Happy belated LOL Day.

    My interest in the blogs is still there, unfortunately there are fewer good blogs to visit.

    I like the images that you post (and I sometimes steal and use myself :) ) And I like how you look at things from a bit of a different angle, sometimes.

    I have popped in a few times, to check if I missed something. But as I usually use one of the blogger blogs "Recently posted" blog rolls, you have not been popping up in those too often this year. So my visits have reduced.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There do seem to be fewer and fewer quality blogs around still, yours is one of the good ones. I definitely have been quiet this year, but I appreciate you stopping by and commenting.

      Delete
  3. I don't post or visit blogs often these days for no other reason than life has just got busy for me.

    I have popped in from time to time here (not for a while though) and I always enjoy what you post and your pictures.

    Happy belated LoL day.

    Thanks for the LoL image.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand and can relate to just being busy with life. Thanks for stopping by and commenting today!

      Delete
  4. Hi Enzo,
    I hope this comment finds you well as it's been a while since your last post. I de-lurked and started my own blog just after the last LOL day in November, when Bonnie announced her retirement. I see all the familiar names around here, Hermione, Fondles, Ronnie, Perfectdt. Funny that I clicked on your profile on an old Erica's post: https://ericalscott.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/my-favorite-spanking-story/ and I thought I would introduce myself.

    Sore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to "officially" met you Sore, welcome. I'll have to take a look around your blog when I have time. Feel free to do the same around here in the meantime, just make sure to let me know if anything in particular catches your attention.

      Delete
  5. Hi! Enzo, you are getting harder to find, I used to be able to get to you via Dev's blog, but now through Dave's via Dr. Ken. I hope you are well. Bye for now, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny - Thanks for stopping by. I have been away - way longer than I thought I would be. Even when I was around unfortunately I wasn't linked off of too many other blogger sites for some reason.
    I am on Hermione's and Dave Wolfie's blog roll, those might be easiest to remember and use. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always encouraged and appreciated -- Just remember to be polite.