Saturday, November 16, 2019

L.O.L. XIV

Well, after an unexpected longer than expected hiatus, I managed to make it back for the very tail-end of L.O.L XIV. 



So without time to waste, please, please come in. 

Welcome to L.O.L XIV.
Come in!
Come in!


Grab some drinks, grab a seat, you Sir; watch your hands, just watch her seat.
Say hello to the others, don't be shy!
Yes, yes don't worry Young Lady you won't be alone,
all the ladies here are interested in the same just as well;
have a drink first it'll take the edge off.
The way your knees are knocking already,
perhaps take two.

Relax. Look around!
Look around, everyone is smiling,
everyone is friendly.
Take your coat off Sir,
take your dress off Young Lady,
you have nothing to worry about I'll be gentle, gentle-like;
patience Sir, you'll get your turn. 



Come in!
Come in; join the festivities, 

but first answer accordingly below.

..........................
 
I'll be brief and cut to the chase.
So my questions for you dear readers are:

Did you miss me why I was gone?
Just kidding
Seriously, "Why do you come here and what keeps coming back?"

What draws you here; what about what I write resonates with you? 

Do you have a favorite story here? A favorite type of scene? 

Is there something about the tales here that are unique?




Or is it none of that! 


Instead, simply that this is a free place to read spanking stories and similar subjects.


.......................... 



If you are new here you may consider reading this 
previously written explanation of my Everyday Voice:

Welcome to this wonderful place that looks, sounds, feels and smells like our own everyday world, but with some distinct differences. A place where adult girls who shun their responsibilities, are made to pay for their offenses, where their entitled and arrogant attitudes are checked often and their bottoms are the primary focus of their penance.



This is also a place to see and hear of girls flushed to all cheeks with embarrassment. Where short skirts and sheer dresses turn on their owners much to their dismay; but to the welcomed entertainment and joy of those fortunate to witness such beauty.


Not only is this a place of disciplining young ladies in various clever and embarrassing ways, but a place to just admire and be in awe of the female creature in all her inner, 
outer and spiritual beauty; all in an everyday context.

But, please don't ever confuse this place as somewhere where women are meant to be disrespected or degraded. These stories are a blend of fantasy and reality. Non-consensual discipline is for the young ladies who deep down secretly crave it; not something done out of duty or out of a lopsided abusive relationship.


However, discipline here is seldom random and never unwarranted. Well administered spankings are fully justified. The young ladies may not be willing participants, but that is the fantasy aspect right? I don't think every story needs to have a "disclaimer" paragraph at the end that explains that those involved were secretly planning and consenting all along as so many authors choose to include. For me that merely spoils the entire story.
I hope you enjoy what you find here and come back often and say hello when you do.

So please take the opportunity, take the chance and answer my questions, but more importantly say "hello".


All the best,
Enzo

10 comments:

  1. Hi Enzo, and Happy LoL Day!

    I like the photos you post. I sometimes imagine myself in the place of the unfortunate miscreant and wonder what my reaction might be.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your writing style and your characters. The photos/gifs are also very nice - people I can identify with. As an educated feminist that fantasizes about being spanked, I feel your stories are able to to walk the line of being respectful to women, yet satisfy our conflicting desires to submit. I always check back every few weeks and am really happy when there is something new. Overall, I think you offer something unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy LOL Day, Enzo! Thanks for visiting my blog! Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enzo good to see you're back. Happy LOL days, hope you have a lot of people swing by to chat. Loved your poem!
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enzo hi,

    Happy belated LOL day to you. I do read but sadly don't always leave a comment. Will try harder:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to be so late to the party Enzo but I had a little difficulty getting past the warning page to your blog. Nice to see you back and thanks again for the logo.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Enzo - i missed LOL days. But I'm glad i'm here now. Better late than never right?

    Why do I keep coming back? Cos I like the way you write, and I like that you're not one of those "domineering" doms... there are way too many out there who abuse their role.

    And the pics are fun!

    Keep writing. And yes, I miss reading here when I haven't the time to go visiting blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bonnie - Glad to hear you like the pictures!
    Thats a great word for these poor girls by the way, I might need to use that; “miscreant”.
    Thank YOU for starting LOL Days!

    Anonymous - Wow thank you for your comment. I am happy to hear you enjoy my stories and that they come across as intended, right on the line without being disrespectful. Curious as to what about the pictured gifs you can identify with? Have you commented here before?

    Windy - Happy to see you here! Do come back anytime.

    Lindy - Thank you for the welcome back and the compliment on the poem. I hope readers made the connection to the inspiration of my poem.

    Ronnie - Nice to see you here and would love to know your thoughts when you do visit. Yes, please try harder ;)

    Prefectdt - Glad you made it through the warning page, not sure what that was about. And glad you liked the LOL logo, but did you notice something about it in terms of my blog?

    Fondles - Your comments always make me smile! Please stop by when you can and share your thoughts. I wish I knew “how you write” was; to me my writing style does not seem any different than others -?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Imagine a conversation with 3 of your pals. While you all share the same language and general forms of speech (slangs, shortcuts, catchphrases etc) you still do each have your own voice and style... for example have you ever had an experience where something someone said reminded you of someone else? And you found yourself thinking "oh that sounds exactly like what Mike would say!"

    It's kinda like that. While you don't think there's anything too strikingly different from others who write (in your opinion) I do believe you have your own distinct style by way of phrasing, word selection and application of humour. I can't say what that IS, but I am sure it's there and I happen to enjoy reading what you write, in the way you write :)

    (Sorry about that essay LOL. You did ask.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Fondles -
    Please do not apologize for the essay as I do appreciate the extended answer! That being said, I just wish I knew what that "writing style" is. Perhaps overthinking it and best to just continue writing as I have (and continue to offend those who choose to be offended in the process) while hopefully readers enjoy what I offer.

    Thanks again.
    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always encouraged and appreciated -- Just remember to be polite.