Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday Hero

Friday. Finally.

I am not, nor have I ever been, one that lives for weekends, counting days until Friday; but is it just me or has this been a long week? It has been excruciating to say the least. 



I actually have a few posts in the pipeline that I need to hit the 'publish' button on, including the next chapter in the misadventures of our favorite little Polltaker; that is if anyone is curious as to how she'll get out of her predicament? Other posts I was debating on sharing include an entirely new brief story OR a post on my random thoughts OR a more detailed update on my personal existence.

Additionally, I have been contemplating Tumblr again; if for nothing else for the sake of quick snapshots that mirror my current moods rather than editing and re-editing my posts & stories here, which only seems to result in longer gaps between updates. Thoughts on following another Tumblr? One curated by yours truly?


I’ll check back this weekend, but until then 2 things to keep you occupied:

1) If you haven’t voted in my latest story-preference poll/quiz, please step on over there and cast your vote, before the polls close permanently in this country...I meant close on this blog, on that post.

2) Here is a very brief visual story that hopefully achieves a simple goal – of brightening up your Friday afternoon/evening. And possibly of restoring your faith that there are still some out there; that there are still heroes.

You may need to wait a few seconds for all the gifs to load properly; they are extensive especially the last link.

 
………………..

There you are!
I’ve been looking all over for you!

What? Can’t you see I’m busy?



Busy? Drinking your life away? You call that productive?

I never said productive. I said I was busy.
Now If you don’t mind, me and Jack have a lot yet to discuss.


You need to come quick!
She really needs your help! They all need your help, but she definitely does.

Didn’t you get the memo, Melissa and I are no more…done…finite.

Yes, yes I know but it doesn’t matter. She need your help!  She’s in trouble!

What, did she not pay her credit card bill again? Hate to tell you this,
but that is never going to…


No!
This is serious! Listen to me!
Her boss, has gotten the official thumbs up, from the powers that be that he has nothing to fear. That he can do anything to her now… that…Its just not good.

What are you rambling about?

He said he was going to teach her a lesson.  A really hard lesson. That he was going to… that he was going to literally spank her!

What?!

No one touches my girl...no one spanks that ass, but me.


Buttt...but she's not your girl anymore?!

I know.

But it makes no difference; no one touches her without her consent!
No one!
No clown has a right to do that!
No one.


Outta my way, she needs my help and I’m not going to sit here silently.



Meanwhile...

Whaa...! 

What are you doing?!


What don't you understand?

Exactly, what I said I was going to do.


Bbbuut, you can't!

 
Why can't I? 

Who's going to stop me?
No one, I'm the boss.
Now get over here!
 
Wait!

I've been wanting to do this for a long time.
Now, let's peel these panties off and see that tight ass!


Someone? Someone, please.






Please, someone, come quick!  I...I...
_____________
Is it too late?
Is it too late for Melissa?
Will no one come to her rescue?
 ………………..

Now re-read the story with the soundtrack below,
by clicking the video below (which may not load on some mobile devices so you can use this link: https://youtu.be/bWcASV2sey0 


You are welcome.
 

Remember: Your comments and thoughts are always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always encouraged and appreciated -- Just remember to be polite.