Saturday, November 18, 2017

LOL XII

It is a good thing that this is a 2- day event as I am a bit late posting for LOL day. Unfortunately real life often gets in the way of the fun things, as was the reason for my tardy post.

It is LOL XII

If you are here today, I am guessing you have been busy hopping around like-minded blogs and hopefully having the courage to say “hello”. Yes, a simple salutation is really all it takes for most bloggers to be happy; simple acknowledgment that someone out there is reading their posts and hopefully even agreeing with their thoughts and opinions.

I’ll keep it brief today as real life calls and I think you all know the point of the day(s) of
LOL XII  - a day to step out form behind the curtain and show yourself. I really am curious to meet you and know more about you.



For New Readers: You may want to read my previous explanations, found below the break, of what this blog and the spirit of the the stories and opinions found here are meant to be.  (If your interest is peaked, there are other posts where I explain my views further if you simply search this blog.) Best read in advance of any hurt feelings or offenses taken.

For Regular Visitors: Thanks for always visiting especially if you vote in my polls. If you comment, I appreciate it more than you know.

For All Visitors and in the true spirit of LOL Day:
Please tell me what about this place peaks your interest (if any) and/or brings you back -
Is it due to any particular story scenario or detail that I repeat often here which is not easily found elsewhere?
OR is due to my utterly random thoughts and opinions?
OR is it due to my other tastes that I hint at and layer above the main spanking ingredient?
OR is it simply because this is just another spanking blog that exists which gives you further comfort that you are not alone in your preferences?


Enjoy the day(s)!
.......................

Welcome to this wonderful place that looks, sounds, feels and smells like our own everyday world, but with some distinct differences. A place where adult girls who shun their responsibilities, are made to pay for their offenses, where their entitled and/or arrogant attitudes are checked often and their bottoms are the primary focus of their penance. 



Not only is this a place of disciplining young ladies in various clever and embarrassing ways, but a place to just admire and be in awe of the female creature in all her inner,
outer and spiritual beauty; all in an everyday context.

 

This is also a place to see and hear of girls flushed to all cheeks with embarrassment. Where short skirts and sheer dresses turn on their owners much to their dismay; but to the welcomed entertainment and joy of those fortunate to witness such beauty.

But please don't ever confuse this place as somewhere where women are meant to be disrespected or degraded. These stories are a blend of fantasy and reality. Non-consensual discipline is for the young ladies who deep down secretly crave it;
not something done out of a lopsided abusive relationship.

 However, discipline here is seldom random and never unwarranted. Well administered spankings are fully justified. The young ladies may not be willing participants, but that is the fantasy aspect right? I don't think every story needs to have a "disclaimer" paragraph at the end that explains that those involved were secretly planning and consenting all along as so many authors choose to include. For me that merely spoils the entire story. 

I hope you enjoy what you find here and come back often and say hello when you do.


9 comments:

  1. Hey Enzo...Even though I enjoy visiting, reading your stories and usually vote, I very rarely comment.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI I stop by regularly enough but don't always comment altho i believe i might have once or twice before. Happy LOL Days and as my teacher used to say - Better Late Than Never! Keep writing! HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enzo, a little late stopping by. I do read and enjoy my visits but rarely comment.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat - You actually, even though you may not realize it, are one of my more regular commentators. Thanks for dropping by.

    Fondles - Thanks for stopping by and I do appreciate your comments when you do.

    Ronnie - Nice to see you here again! Glad to know you enjoy visiting here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like and concur with the whole of this post and especially with the first paragraph!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So do I even though I'm on the receiving end!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like Margaret I'm on the receiving end quite often but entirely approve of the concept of this blog...that in the midst of the everyday comings and goings of life there is space and time for women not only to be seen In their inner, outer and spiritual beauty but also to be lovingly shown what their bottoms are really for!
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm very late for the LOL-Day celebrations, but nonetheless I wanted to say hi and thank you for comments on our blog! I think I visited your blog for the very first time on LOL-Day, but didn't manage to post a comment right then, and then life got in the way until now!

    I've taken a look at a few of your recent posts and when I read about your random thoughts on Halloween, it came to me that Ludwig and I have taken and published a picture showing me dressed as a witch and bending over for a spanking. That was in 2009. We took some more photos and even a few with my panties down, but those didn't turn out well, so we didn't publish them. Unfortunately, neither of the pictures shows an actual spanking because we took them in a public place, so we had to be fast and Ludwig had to operate the camera and couldn't be part of the photo... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous - Thank you but which paragraph exactly?

    Margaret - Thanks, good to hear.

    Sophie - Thank you and agreed!

    Kaelah - Thanks for visiting here and commenting!
    Too bad those Witch spanking pics didn't work out; you may have to try again at some point. Hope to see you here again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always encouraged and appreciated -- Just remember to be polite.