Friday, June 3, 2016

Random Thoughts: Friday I'm in love

Dressed up to the eyes
It's a wonderful surprise
To see your shoes and your spirits rise
Throwing out your frown
And just smiling at the sound
And as sleek as a shriek
Spinning round and round
Always take a big bite
It's such a gorgeous sight
To see you eat in the middle of the night
You can never get enough
Enough of this stuff

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love.


Not my words, which may or may not be obvious to some of you,
(I’ll give you extra credit if you can name the artist)
and although I’m no longer loved, it is Friday.

It has been an especially busy week and I'm going into an event filled weekend and
wanted to leave you with some upbeat thoughts to ponder.

(Oh, if you haven't read my latest story, under the “Reflective Sunday” post,
do stop by and let me know your thoughts.)


My choice of verse above was partially inspired, not only by Friday, but by the following image. I have come across it numerous times on various Tumblr blogs and it is often called out with similar comments as the latest:

“This is a girl’s dream come true. ❤️”



I have always been a fan of PDAs and obviously a fan of the female posterior, so I would do this on occasion. However, of most recent relationship, I was never met with the
sentiment referenced. Nor was I met with the expression shown here which would have been a welcome one as she does seem to generally share the tumblr consensus.

So I ask my female readers out there, “Is it? Is this a girl’s dream come true?” 


Happy Friday.


6 comments:

  1. this is a song by the Cure :) one of my favorite bands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having often been the recipient of similar taps, pinches, grabs etc., I love it and think it's sexy as hell.

    I recognize the words and hear the tune in my head (hope it goes away) but have no clue as to the artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Leigh I have been on the receiving end of taps, pinches and grabs and love the sexiness of it. Thanks for posting this.

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very nice when he is sexual. Even in public, however, I probably act similar and slap his hand away.

    The dream come true would be him doing a lot more of that at home, too.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome SugarSack -
    Are you a regular visitor or first-time visit?
    Either way you are correct and win the prize! The prize of helping shape an upcoming story. Email me and I will let you know the details.

    Leigh/SG -
    Your comment made me smile; glad to hear you and possibly others think it is a sexy gesture.
    Thanks for commenting, appreciate it!

    Sophie -
    Good to know that you are another who enjoys this too!
    Thanks for commenting.

    Heather -
    Sure most women would probably be embarrassed and do the same, but the difference lies in the enjoyment of it or not.

    BTW, is this Heather who used to visit here often?


    Best,
    Enzo



    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, same Heather, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always encouraged and appreciated -- Just remember to be polite.