Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Good Ol' Days (and A Modern Technical Question)

I think I am too young to remember the "good ol' days". I often wonder if they really existed. Nevertheless, I am pretty sure the good ol' days depends on your perspective and where you were fortunate enough to be standing. 

All I know for sure is maybe; just maybe, some things were better in the good ol' days. Such as this little scenario not seeming so out of the ordinary as it would today; which nowadays would result in multiple calls to all possible local authorities from police all the way up.

.......................

"Just step away from the window Beth! Just step away."

"Oh my he is going to get her good! Oh my. Oh my...OH MY."

"It is none of your business how the neighbors handle their affairs," he rose his voice ever so slightly.

"Oh my, he has pinned her down good," Beth narrated the scene more for herself then for her husband's sake who seemed uninterested and kept reading the Sunday paper, "She's not escaping that grip!"

A loud bang and a cat like shriek echoed across the small grassy pathway between the two small post-war suburban homes. 

"He's completely pulling off her skirt...OH MY! He's tugging at her panties now! Awww lil' pale-pink ones. It would be a shame if he ripped them as they do look expensive. They probably are you know; Margo said she saw her coming out of Neiman Marcus the other day…probably where she bought those sheer dainty things, and not at the corner drugstore..." she pulled herself away from the window for a moment to check her husband's reaction.


"I told you to mind you own business Beth. A man has a right to take charge of his household; especially the finances and if that requires taking that uppity young lady over his lap for a good bottom warming so be it." 

"My, my, my; aren't you the judgmental one, Dan Larsen. That young lady has been nothing but courteous and proper since they moved in."

"Proper? Hmm, … A real proper...." Dan covered his comment with the snap of the paper.

Shrieks carried through the early morning neighborhood. It was barely past 6:30 and the sun was still shy as most of the neighbors slept in on their day off.


"Oh… Oh! He is spanking her hard now. Must be really hard too as I can see her really kicking an' flaying! That delicate bottom must already be aching; poor girl.

Beth continued to peek from behind the dining room curtains and through the window clear across to the young newlyweds similar dining area.


"Poor girl? That uptight girl deserves it. I told Jimmy; she don't know how good she has it. On top of that, her parading herself around town in those skin tight skirts. She's a married woman now and should be in a proper long skirt!"

"Excuse me? You told him what? I thought you said I shouldn't get involved in others' business; and you..." Beth snapped finally turning herself away from the window.

"Watch your tone Beth. This is different; this is a matter of a young man needing to be mentored. Needing to take control of a wayward spitfire before she gets out of hand."

Dan explained, standing up and taking his coffee cup from the table and walking over to the window, and took in the view of the full moon at morning.


"Hmm… Nice curves and tight round bottom; just like we all pictured with her advertising that ass all around town."

"Excuse me; you all who? Pictured what?" she stepped away from the window.



"He's lacking form and a bit hesitant...He should be slapping harder....Oh well, practice will make perfect....But man, look at those cheeks jiggle!"



Beth stopped herself from further arguing with her husband; curiosity taking her priority, and instead joined his view out the window.


"I think she's had enough!" Beth said straining her dry hands anxiously in her apron.


"Nope. There's a way to go yet. I told him not to stop until she starts balling like the spoiled brat she has been acting like."




"You did not?! That poor girl!" she looked at her husband with disbelief and a hint of subtle admiration.



"The boy needs guidance and that girl needs a regular spanking! This'll be a damm good lesson for her. Where's my breakfast Beth?"



"Oh you're no fun anymore Dan. Can't I just watch a few minutes more? She looks like she's about had it."

"Suit yourself" Dan returned his attention to his coffee and Beth turned hers back to the window.

The reverberating sound of slapping dry flesh finally crescendoed into audible tear-gushing whimpering. 





…….................



Minutes later the sound of a door slamming; followed by a metal door slamming;  a car engine starting, reeved up and peeling off into a seemingly otherwise quite ordinary Sunday.

"I'm going to go over there and talk with her; the poor thing." Beth informed her husband while still peeking thorough the curtains. 

Tiptoeing for a better angle, she could clearly see the young bride kneeling on the shag rug, her bottom still bared with her panties bunched tightly around her stocking tops. 
Her whimpering movements against the sofa making for an amusing sight; an embarrassing teeter totter-like motion. Her mascara stained face and disheveled hair bobbed in and out of the cushions on one end, alternating with her once porcelain bottom, now completely bared and bright pink, bobbing up and down in the open air at the other end.


"Suit yourself; your breakfast is going to get cold. Besides, I'm sure she would love to know that the neighbors just witnessed her naked ass getting a humiliating spanking.


"I'll be back in a just a few," she threw off her apron and headed to the door in haste to be the first to catch the warm gossip.

"Wait!" Dan said standing up. In no particular hurry he opened the kitchen sink drawer and ransacked the contents for a minute, "Where is it?"

"Where is what, Dan? I want to get there before anyone else does… I mean before... I mean..."

"Here." he tossed a small toothpaste-like container to his wife,
"Show her what to do with it, will ya."

Beth caught the tube, looked at the blue Desitin label and smiled, mouthed an "Oh My" and opened the door just before pausing.

"I will. I will definitely show her how to apply it."


"Good. Hopefully you haven't forgotten how; it has been some time since you've needed it yourself."




…………………..



Hope you enjoyed that  little story - Now back to our reality.
Things are better for us now 'days; at least from a technological point of view. Arguable I am sure on either side. 

Regardless, we all use technology and thus here is my off topic question:


Does anyone know what happened to Google's Image search function?


The one I am looking for is where one was able to upload an image and it would find similar images if not the actual source image itself. It was helpful in avoiding copyright images. 

It was functional up until about 3 months or so ago and now it is gone. Does anyone remember using it?

These images I believe were finds from Richard Windsor. Go say hello and tell him I sent you. 



…………………..


Voting will get you a passing grade, but extra credit points will be awarded for comments.

Enjoy the week. 





5 comments:

  1. Well that was different and a good read. THanks. Can't help with the Google deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute story - but I'd hate to be their neighbors.

    Can't help with google

    I like today's technology - didn't have that in the good ole days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Bogey - Thanks! Glad you liked it.
    I thought it was a unique way of narrating a story.

    @ Leigh -
    Thanks.
    You would hate to be who's neighbor's; neighbors to the Newlyweds or to Dan & Beth?
    Curious as to why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "good ol' days" sound more like a good ol' fantasy, haha. This is why our curtains and windows stay *closed.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Autumn - Like I mentioned in my intro I am not sure the good ol' days ever existed.

    However, the best fantasy stories are based on some reality; as evidenced by you keeping your windows/curtains closed ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always encouraged and appreciated -- Just remember to be polite.