Tuesday, August 7, 2018

A Few of My Favorite Things

Since my last post did not seem go over well, I offer this much lighter toned post.

Or perhaps simply just because it is Tuesday and the weeks have been long...

As Maria advised us, sometimes it good to fill our minds with a few of our favorite things; therefore I will share some of mine. Some obvious and others not so much, since I have been told I have very odd and eclectic tastes. 


When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

Lanky girls in heels
Lanky girls especially when teetering in heels.









 







Silly adult girls not afraid of having fun
Silly
adult girls not afraid of handstands.






















Whiskers on kittens

Especially neatly trimmed whiskers on kittens...



Hidden behind bright, cornered bottoms.



Girls in ruffly white panties, tied up with blue satin ribbons



Soon to be followed by

Contrite teardrops rolling off eyelashes
with warm rosy cheeks. 






















 

These are just a few of my favorite things.

I doubt Maria would approve of any of these, especially at my horrible attempt at rhyming.
Regardless, I am wondering what are a few of your favorite things?
and curious if we have any in common.



5 comments:

  1. Reading blog posts on a Tuesday night
    Chatting with friends
    Rollercoasters with short lines
    Warm baths
    Yoga and exercising (I never thought that would make the list)
    Ice cream, bread pudding, going out for dessert
    Spicy food
    Giant play areas for kids and adults
    Good music, fiddles or slow pop rock
    Playful and just the right amount of dominant husbands
    Spanking stories or being spanked

    Heather



    ReplyDelete
  2. Drinking wine and talking with friends
    Eating
    An enthusiastic lover
    Spanking and being spanked

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have many favourite things, too many to list. But the spankings and the pretty panties, those are some I have in common with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The list is way too long, but life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather - Thanks for the extensive list, I enjoyed reading it. We have quite a bit in common. And have to ask, do you only read blog posts on Tuesdays?

    Bogey - Yes, good drink, good food and good friends - together a favorite combination.

    Fondles - Happy to see we share a few favorite in common! Panties & spankings indeed.

    Sunny - Glad to hear the list is especially long & that life is good! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always encouraged and appreciated -- Just remember to be polite.