Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Random Math

The difference between the way She and He see it.

She
Mani-Pedi + Massage
+ New Shoes + New Dress + New Accessories + Pre-date Drinks with the Girls =
Budget for the next 3 months blown in 1 day

 / A flash of panties (the sheer humble panties he wanted you to wear)
+
The look on his face when you use your 'Get out of Jail Free' card = Priceless

 
Spending spree + Night out + Feeling hot + No lecture + No spanking = Home free.


 
 

He


Mani-Pedi + Massage + New Shoes + New Dress =
Budget blown for the next 2 months blown in 1 day ?


Bonus positive points:   
+ 1 for a flash of panties
+ 2 for the sheer humble panties she originally objected to wearing


/ The
look on her face
when she realizes that she is still getting a firm,
cheek reverberating, bottom stinging spanking
= Priceless

Night out + Your Girl looking extra hot +
Thorough spanking +
Followed up by a firm backdoor pounding =
Perfect night!


.............






7 comments:

  1. I think I see the math problem.... both sides don’t match up.... hmmmm I love spanking stories but her math....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Minelle -
    You got it right, both sides don't match up.

    Not sure what you meant by "hmmmm I love spanking stories but her math" - Meaning that her math seems unbelievable or?

    Appreciate you stopping by & commenting.
    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are not in a DD relationship but I keep trying to suggest to him that I could use a good spanking. I tend to shop online when I am board at work, which will definitely put me over budget. I told him I could use his help in this area if he wanted an area to show his authority or needed a reason to spank me ... but no luck. He said he won't tell me I can't buy clothes.

    So I could get away with her behavior any day. But if I was in her shoes, I'd say a shopping spree and no spanking sounds really nice. However, probably too good to be true.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again....its confusing to me too! LOL. Sometimes I would definitely agree she deserves and should get a spanking....but then there are those times when I would say...not fair! LOL confusing? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather - As far as your personal situation goes, my ongoing recommendation for any DD relationship [truly for any relationship] is open, straight forward communication. "Trying to suggest" may not be same as clearly stating what you need.
    Thanks for continuing to read & comment here.

    Minelle - Well as long as we were both confused by what you were saying...
    But yes, spankings are confusing because they are a mixture of emotions, not just one singular reaction. Thanks for clarifying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious! I think I know who's math wins!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Madeline - Glad to hear you found the humour in it! It think it is a safe bet on who's math wins.
    Thanks for stopping by & commenting - appreciate it.

    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always encouraged and appreciated -- Just remember to be polite.