Tuesday, March 22, 2016

...I’ll Tell You No Lies.

As promised, here are the answers to the March Questions (from the previous post) in one tidy, all-in-one, easy-to-use summary post. Thank you Ladies for all your questions. Plus, I decided to throw in an EndArt tribute for cohesive illustration if nothing else; besides who doesn't like his artwork?

_______________
Misty asked:
http://submissiontosubmissive.blogspot.com


What is your preferred implement for spanking? Why?

Without question - My hand.
The intimacy it brings is the best on so many levels. I love feeling her soft skin; the goosebumps right before I begin, literally feeling the energy of the tension. I love the coolness of her bottom, and then the warmth, the heat, the deliciousness of it all. Being that close to her femininity... Other instruments separate that contact (literally & figuratively). Generally, I also feel there is also more embarrassment that comes with the hand on the bare bottom. 



The belt is a close second, but that is used more so for punishment. I love the no nonsense of the leather and some of the symbolism and emotions it brings up,
discipline and chastisement,....oh wait you only asked for one implement.



Why did you start blogging?

Twofold. First as an outlet to the everyday. Secondly to fill a void; to write stories that I felt (still feel) seem to be missing out there. I don’t like stereotypical straight Victorian-era or princess spanking stories etc. Also modern stories that are not 100% consensual seem hard to find online; there is always some sort of disclaimer at the end of the spanking story which bugs me to no end. Plus, there is also other overlapping erotica that comes with spanking that doesn’t seem to be written into the stereotypical stories and I don't know why even though it seems a natural progression. Not sure if I have been true to my original goal of creating and sharing these stories, I’ll let you decide that. (If you want a more eloquent answer you can read the first part of this post or parts of this post for a better understanding.)



Tell us something about yourself that we don't know.
It would seem that there is a lot that you don't know about me; or do my readers know me better than I think? I am guessing that the fact that I do not like ranch dressing on pizza or that I love snow-camping are probably not the answers you were looking for. Or perhaps they were. Care to narrow that question down?


 

_______________
Leigh Smith (Sunny Girl) asked:
http://sunnygirls-aimlessramblings.blogspot.com
http://onceanauthor.blogspot.com



I really don't have a question, but have always been curious about where you hang your hat?

Now that is not a question I was expecting. I hang my hat 2.5 feet from the entrance door, facing due north, on the fourth peg.

Oh - That is not the answer you were looking  for? Okay how about this, I live within one of the largest metropolitan areas of in the US of A.; thus my references to city life in my stories. I definitely live west of the Mississippi. Does that help?

 

_______________
Lindy Thomas asked:
http://www.donwunderdreaming.blogspot.ca


I don't really know you very well, so can I ask are you in a relationship?

Full disclosure time. I was in a relationship. A long term relationship until recently. We are still in the process of parting ways. It wasn’t my choice to end the relationship and thus the reason for some of the recent angst in my life.

Where would you like to travel if you had an endless supply of money? 

With an endless supply of money, I would go on an endless trip around the world to see it all. All of it. Actually most of it. As a more specific answer, I would love to visit and meet the enigmatic people of the Basque country where my mother's family originated from.



_______________
Ronnie asked:
http://ronniesoul.blogspot.com


Hi Enzo,

what was the first spanking implement (other than hand) you used?
I actually used a traditional 12” wooden school ruler. They are a lot more effective than you would imagine, causing an instant change in attitude and a lasting sting. It was partially spur of the moment when I grabbed it. I love the ruler for its seemingly harmless demeanor.


Are there any other types of kinky activities that you want to try (not that I think spanking is kinky)?


Define kinky. Or perhaps narrow down kinky or an example(s). For some reason I am having a hard time with this question. 

_________________

Thanks again Ladies for the questions.
By the way, remember you can click on the pictures for a better/larger view of all these entertaining illustration.




7 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your answers, Enzo. I lurk a lot but don't comment and didn't post a question. So sorry you are in the process of ending a relationship...not fun at any time but pure D sucks when it wasn't your decision. Sending lots of positive energy your way.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your answers Enzo. Sorry your relationship didn't work out. Hopefully someone else will turn up shortly to fulfil all your needs. Sending positive vibes your way.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Enzo,

    Sorry to hear bout your relationship. Sending hugs.

    Thanks for answering questions. You are right about the ruler changing attitude. We have one of those. Maybe should have said a fantasy that you would like to have fulfilled.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for answering and the link!

    I'd have to say his hand is my favorite...but sometimes it's not! Lol.

    For some reason I'm not into stories (at the moment), I like the real stuff. But I still read here :)

    Why is eating ranch on pizza even a thing? Yuck.
    Snow camping?! Oh, I do not like the sound of that. Lol. I get deal with snow all winter, I don't think I'd enjoy camping in it. Unless, of course, a warm cabin/camper with warm running water was involved, but that's not really camping...

    Hang in there. Break ups are horrible, but it won't always feel so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Enzo for the answers - now we not just a bit more about you. I'm surprised about west of the Mississippi. I would have guess NY.

    Sorry about the breakup - don't let it leave a permanent dent in your heart or psyche.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS: Typos - now we know just a bit more about you. Shouldn't be so quick to hit the send button.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Cat - Thanks for stopping by & commenting. Thanks for the positive energy!

    @ Lindy - Thanks for the positive energy as well!

    @ Ronnie - Thanks for the virtual hugs.
    A fantasy to be fulfilled - I’ll have to get back to you on that.

    @ Misty - Real life will always win over stories, but stories are often a nice distraction to real life troubles.
    There is something serenely beautiful about snow camping despite the (literally)below freezing temps.
    Breakups are always hard, but thanks for the encouragement.

    @ Sunny Girl - You would have guessed NY because of the City references or why so surprised about West?
    Thanks again for the encouragement. Right now I am just trying to get through day by day.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always encouraged and appreciated -- Just remember to be polite.